Thursday, January 5, 2012

What my weary brain wonders. . .

The past couple of days, I've not slept well and have been experiencing that horrible all over pain I haven't been able to shake these since October.  My pain addled and exhausted brain wanders about, unrestrained.

Why do they call it TV "news" when most of the stories I already read online.  That's not new, it's just repetitious.

Retail shops are pure evil -- and I mean that in the most supernatural way.  It doesn't matter what it is I need or how unusual it is that I need it, the item will be at the back of the store.  Especially if I just saw it "the other day" near the front.  Which means I must walk all the way to through the store to get it.  Which means I am subjected to their plots and machinations to get me to buy other stuff.

Entering the parking lot at Walmart automatically lowers your I.Q. by 10 points or more.  Most people can't afford the hit.

A 5 lb dog weighs a lot more when your leg has gone to sleep.

What causes people to ask you complicated questions when you first wake up in the morning?  I contend humans have a sensor in their brains that trigger the most complicated question they have ever considered when they sense weakness in their opponent.  It's a plot.

I don't think the Department of Transportation has a proof-reading section for road signs.  Or if they do, the proof-reader needs a spell checker.

It never fails -- as soon I get interested in a book, TV program, or anything that requires my concentration, someone will start talking.  I guess because they think I'm more interested in whatever they are doing than what I am doing.

I should probably sleep more.  It's not safe to let my brain wander around all by itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment